Friday, February 20

200,000 HITS - Congrats to ... Us!

 
200,000 hits!
Not bad, huh?
      
Passed that high-water mark about two weeks ago.

For a small-niche, "boutique" blog,
I must say I'm kind of impressed.
That may sound conceited.
But I'm talking about the idea of the blog
garnering this much traffic.
Two mighty, but relatively obscure, N.C. bands & their
musical "repercussions," gaining this kind of interest?

C O O L

BIG, SENTIMENTAL THANKS
TO EVERYONE WHO EVER CONTRIBUTED, 
STOPPED BY, 
LEFT A COMMENT, 
ADDED US TO THEIR BLOG ROLL,
AND/OR TOLD A FRIEND, 
"Check out this blog..."

I don't plan to stop anytime soon, 
so hang on for more posts with rare, fabulous music.
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 200,000! I plan to keep coming back, grabbing a show here & there, & leaving some comments as long as you want keep going. Hope this blog remains as much fun to do as it is to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anonymous. You keep coming; I'll keep posting!

    8-)

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM! I monitor all comments for spam & unrelated promo comments, all of which are deleted immediately. Don't waste your time...